We try to keep our booking process simple, but here’s an overview of how it all works – just get in touch at any time with any questions and we’ll always do our best to help.
- Choose your package from our Packages and Pricing page or get in touch to find what we can offer
- Contact us via our bookings page, email us on email@example.com, use any of our social media pages, or call or WhatsApp 07944 880485 to check availability for your chosen dates
- We will contact you to confirm availability via email or phone and once you let us know you’d like to go ahead we’ll send you a booking form and ask for a 20% non refundable deposit within 7 days to secure your booking.
- 2 weeks before your booking date we will request payment of the full cost of the booking plus a refundable £50 per tent security deposit to cover any damages or additional cleaning
Please make sure we are able to pitch in your chosen location before you pay your booking deposit as this cannot be refunded:
- Full Ts and Cs will be sent at the time of the initial invoice, before you pay any deposit we ask all our customer to carefully read our terms.
- Our 5m tents can sleep up to 6 on raised camp beds or up to 8 on airbeds. Our 4m tents can sleep up to 4 on camp beds and 5-6 on air beds
- Our 4m tents need 6m diameter of flat grass space and our 5m tents need 7m of grass. We can only pitch our tents on flat grassed areas – please check you have enough space before booking!
- All our tents need to be pitched on grass free of debris and animal mess, ideally free of stones and with no known shallow underground utilities , wires or pipes that could be damaged by 6” tent pegs. Overhead clearance from trees needs to be 5m minimum.
- Please ensure we have good, direct access to the pitching site with parking at the property or guaranteed outside – our tents are very heavy and we often bring a lot with us!
Unfortunately if we turn up to pitch your tent and the site is unsuitable for any of the reasons above, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and not return any monies already paid. If in doubt, please check with us!
We do our best to pitch our tents in all weathers… however… in the event of very heavy rain or wind we regret that it may not always be possible. If the ground becomes waterlogged or has standing water on the pitching site we regret we are unable to pitch our tents.
That’s it! We’ll see you on the day to set up your beautiful bell tent.